Would your class like to visit Harold Washington Library Center? Would your organization like to tour the largest public library building in the world? Would you like instruction on using our online resources?
- Tours are for high school-age teens, college students and community organizations. (A field trip of Thomas Hughes Children's Library for children through eighth grade can be arranged separately.)
- Tours generally last 60 to 90 minutes and are customized to meet each group's needs.
- Due to staffing limitations, we may not be able to grant all requests. Staffing levels tend to be highest 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- If possible, please provide multiple preferred dates and times. Tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- Let us know what you're interested in. Popular stops along the tour include YOUmedia, Maker Lab, Winter Garden, Exhibit Halls and Special Collections. (An in-depth tour of YOUmedia can be arranged separately.)
- Additional questions? Check the Tours and Field Trips FAQs, or contact us at (312) 747-4300 or email@example.com.