While you're here, be sure to check out:
- Top 10 Things to Do at Harold Washington Library Center
- Exhibits Featuring Chicago History and Local Artists
- HWLC Building Directory: A floor-by-floor guide to Harold Washington Library Center.
- Parking Near HWLC: Parking facilities within convenient walking distance of Harold Washington Library Center.
Request a Tour or Field Trip
Tours and field trips to Harold Washington Library Center generally last 30 to 90 minutes and are customized to meet each group's needs.
Fill out a form to schedule your visit:
- Request a tour of HWLC for high school-age teens, college students and community organizations.
- Schedule a field trip to Thomas Hughes Children’s Library for children through eighth grade and adult students wishing to explore the children’s collection.
An in-depth tour of YOUmedia can be arranged separately.