While you're here, be sure to check out:
- Top 10 Things to Do at Harold Washington Library Center
- Exhibits Featuring Chicago History and Local Artists
- HWLC Building Directory: A floor-by-floor guide to Harold Washington Library Center.
- Parking Near HWLC: Parking facilities within convenient walking distance of Harold Washington Library Center.
Request a Tour
Tours of Harold Washington Library Center generally last 30 to 90 minutes and are customized to meet each group's needs.
- Request a tour of HWLC: Fill out this form to schedule a visit for high school-age teens, college students and community organizations.
- Schedule a Field Trip to Thomas Hughes Children’s Library: We are now taking requests for field trips scheduled for July 1 and after.
- An in-depth tour of YOUmedia can be arranged separately.
- Interested in the Maker Lab? Have a group of five or more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org about attending a workshop.