Does your child need help building study skills? Do you have questions about your child's homework assignment? Concerned about learning loss?
Find answers to your homework needs at Chicago Public Library. We have resources to help.
Teacher in the Library
Looking for help with school work? Join other kids and families for out-of-school learning support. Get help from a certified teacher to complete homework and improve study skills. Try Teacher in the Library in person or online!
- Drop in for homework help at CPL locations around the city
- Locations and hours vary; more details coming soon
- Register for one of our virtual sessions, then drop in with a quick question or stay for the whole session
- Schedule details coming soon
- Available in English and Spanish
Live one-on-one homework help is available online every day from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. through Brainfuse. Students in early elementary through advanced college prep can get help with:
- Specific homework questions
- Improving study skills
- Writing papers
- ACT and SAT test prep
- Learning English as a second language
Help is available in English and Spanish. Use Brainfuse on any connected device or at home with your library card.