location only being accessible from the south end of the building due to concrete work on Chicago Avenue’.
Holidays and Closures
Abraham Lincoln's Birthday (observed)Sunday, February 12, 2023Closed All Day
Abraham Lincoln's birthdayMonday, February 13, 2023Closed All Day
George Washington's birthdayMonday, February 20, 2023Closed All Day
Casimir Pulaski DayMonday, March 6, 2023Closed All Day
EasterSunday, April 9, 2023Closed All Day
Memorial DayMonday, May 29, 2023Closed All Day
JuneteenthMonday, June 19, 2023Closed All Day
Independence DayTuesday, July 4, 2023Closed All Day
Labor DayMonday, September 4, 2023Closed All Day
Thanksgiving DayThursday, November 23, 2023Closed All Day
Christmas DayMonday, December 25, 2023Closed All Day
New Year's DayMonday, January 1, 2024Closed All Day
About West Town
- After-hours book return
- Bike rack
- City Bill Payment Kiosk
- Computers (close 30 minutes before the building does)
- Parking lot
- Study rooms
A parking lot with accessible parking spaces is available behind the building. Access the parking lot from Superior Street. Library spaces are at the west end of the lot and designated with signs. Paid street parking is also available in front of the building along Chicago Avenue.
- Accessible parking spaces are available in the parking lot behind the building.
- Accessible entrances at the front and back of building.
- Restrooms and drinking fountain are accessible.
- Two ADA computer workstations: one for adults and one for children. These workstations feature:
- All CPL computers have the Windows 7 screen Magnifier and Narrator.
Wheelchair-accessible computer table