- West Town
- East Village
- Ukrainian Village
- Goose Island
- West Town Branch opened September 7, 2010.
- West Town Branch is located in the historic Goldblatt’s Building.
- The Goldblatt’s Building was designed by architect Alfred S. Alshuler and built between 1921 and 1928. It was the site of the original Goldblatt’s Department Store. In 1998, it was designated a Chicago landmark.