If you're looking for a study space or place for a quiet meeting and discussion, look no further than the Winter Garden on the ninth floor of the Harold Washington Library Center. Students, business people and visitors to Chicago tell us they appreciate the atmosphere of quiet contemplation and intimate discussion. And there is more to love:
- The Winter Garden's glass roof, the architectural highlight of the building's interior, offers gorgeous, abundant, natural light all year round.
- The WiFi is free and strong.
- Covered drinks are allowed.
- No reservations are required.
- While the Winter Garden is sometimes closed for private events, there are also private study rooms throughout the building.