South Chicago Branch
We'll demonstrate the Up! Mini 3D printer and the Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter. These are a few of the machines we have available for use at the Maker Lab at Harold Washington Library Center. We'll also demonstrate some of the software you can download and use to design at home or in the Maker Lab.
You'll also have a chance to discover:
- How fused filament fabrication 3D printing works
- How an electronic cutter can make custom greeting cards and wall art
- Other makerspaces in Chicago
- Other maker events, like the Northside Mini Maker Faire and the Southside Mini Maker Faire
- What you can do at the Harold Washington Library Center's Maker Lab