Computer help from CyberNavigator technology tutors is available in locations across the city. CyberNavigators offer patrons one-on-one sessions, which are available by appointment and last up to an hour.
CyberNavigators can help build skills in these areas:
- Computer basics
- Internet basics, including search and security
- Online forms and applications
- Document creation
- eBooks and other digital content
CyberNavigators use Chicago DigitalLearn as a teaching resource, which contains over 25 short interactive videos in English and Spanish.
This program is funded by grants to the Chicago Public Library Foundation.
Build your digital skills by making an appointment with a CyberNavigator at one of the locations listed below. Please call the location ahead to confirm availability and appointment.
- Daley, Richard M. - Humboldt
- Greater Grand Crossing
- Harold Washington (English and French)
- Humboldt Park
- Little Village (English and Spanish)
- North Austin
- Rogers Park
- Sherman Park
- South Shore
- Sulzer Regional
- Thurgood Marshall
- Toman (English and Spanish)
- West Pullman (English and Spanish)
- Woodson Regional