- Lincoln Square
- North Side
- Sulzer Regional Library opened September 14, 1985.
- The library was named for Conrad Sulzer (1807-1873), a pioneer settler of Ravenswood. Sulzer, a Swiss immigrant who arrived in Chicago in 1836, turned wilderness into a livestock farm and a horticulture garden. He also served as collector of Ridgeville Township and assessor of Lake View Township, leaving a heritage of public service and commitment to the community, continued by his descendants through the Sulzer Family Foundation.
- Sulzer Regional Library features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program:
- frescoes entitled “Petrouchka” by Nicholas Africano
- a painting by Sandra Jorgensen
- a mural entitled “The Aeneid” by Irene Siegel.