- Apply online at One Summer Chicago for 100 different After School Matters intern positions to be hosted by 30 different Chicago Public Library sites through the City of Chicago's One Summer Chicago partnership.
- Each job posting will be limited to a specific number of applicants, so don't delay in completing your application.
- Schedules for each position vary by site, however, all teens will work Monday-Thursday.
- Applicants for CPL internships must be at least 16 years old (or have a work permit) and be currently enrolled in high school (graduating seniors will be considered).
- Internships will be six-weeks long, beginning the Tuesday, July 5.
- Interns will be paid $10/hour for 16 hours/week.
- Please note that applicants may only apply for three unique After School Matters positions, so choose carefully.
Recent News Posts
March 22, 2017 The poster exhibit Art Representing Film: Portrayal of th…
March 22, 2017 Impoverished. Violent. Broken. These are some of the word…
March 22, 2017 RENDERING IN BLACK: the Expressiveness of Ink by José F. …