Calling all kids 0-13 and their families! Are you ready to read, create and have fun this summer?
- Sign up using our online form below or stop by your neighborhood library.
- Keep track of what you read and do on your log sheet. You can print the log sheet or pick one up from your neighborhood library.
- Share what you read and do. You can keep reporting through our online form below or when you visit your neighborhood library.
Complete the program when you:
- Read Something: Read at least 500 minutes. Read books, eBooks, comics or anything you want for at least 20 minutes a day.
- Do Something: Do at least five activities. Take part in a library event, create art, write a story or try something new.
Turn in your completed log to a Chicago Public Library location by August 6, to earn a t-shirt! (While supplies last)
And make sure to visit chipublib.org/summer for summer events and reading recommendations.
Summer at CPL Form
Summer at CPL has ended - thank you for participating this year!