CPL's museum passes are now digital and expanded across Illinois! New attractions include a wide range of museums, historical societies, zoos and more. This pass program is accessible online 24/7, with no need to visit a CPL location to check out or return a pass.
How does the program work?
- Visit chipublib.org/digitalpasses.
- Log in with your card number and PIN to see all the amazing offers from familiar and new attractions.
- Make your reservation online and bring the confirmation to your destination.
Digital pass program highlights:
- No more physical passes to check out or return – you can make reservations online and get a confirmation sent right to your email.
- No fines or late fees.
- Reservations can be made by adult Chicago residents with physical CPL library cards in good standing.
- You can reserve a pass for a specific date and must use the reservation on that date.
- No trip to the library is required, but CPL staff will be able to assist with making reservations and retrieving digital or printed confirmations.
- Most offers do not require a child to be in the group, though we recommend checking the offer description to confirm.
Read our digital pass FAQs for more details. Digital passes are made possible through partnerships with the Reaching Across Illinois Library System (RAILS) Explore More program, Museums in the Park and other attractions.