Online Meeting Recording
Public Meeting Notice
Board of Directors
Chicago Public Library/Chicago Public Library System
May 17, 2022, 9:00 a.m.
The May 17, 2022 meeting of the Chicago Public Library Board of Directors will be hosted virtually.
Copy and paste the following link into your browser to access the meeting. https://livestream.com/accounts/28669066/events/9243422
A summary of the public comment portion is available below:
- Written statements are the preferred method of public comment and will be accepted up to 24 hours in advance of the meeting at email@example.com.
- Public comment will take place at the end of the meeting. Members of the public wishing to speak must complete the speaking request form, ahead of the meeting. You may access the form on the Board of Directors agenda post on the CPL website. Forms must be submitted by 10 a.m. on Mon, May 16th.
- A maximum of 5 members of the public will be permitted to comment. Selected speakers will be chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each will be given instructions on how to provide up to 2 minutes of comment.
The date to submit a request has passed.
May 17, 2022, 9:00 a.m. / Virtual Meeting
- Approval of minutes for the January 25, 2022 meeting (action required)
- Schedule of Requisitions, Contracts and Licenses (info only)
- CPS Student Success Account (action required)
- Hiring Update (info only)
- Programming Update (info only)
- CPL Capital Projects and Facilities Report (info only)
- Commissioner’s Report (info only)
- In-Person Programming Highlights
- Equity Initiatives
- Culture in My Neighborhood (CIMN)
- Woodlawn and Obama Branch Libraries
- Burnham Fellow
- New Hires and Retirements
- Chicago Public Library Foundation Report (info only)
- Other Business
- Public Comment
Next Board meeting: September 20, 2022, 9:00 a.m. / Virtual Meeting