Holidays and Closures
Christmas EveSaturday, December 24, 2022Special hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Christmas DaySunday, December 25, 2022Closed All Day
Christmas Day (observed)Monday, December 26, 2022Closed All Day
New Year's EveSaturday, December 31, 2022Special hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm
New Year's DaySunday, January 1, 2023Closed All Day
New Year's Day (observed)Monday, January 2, 2023Closed All Day
About Lincoln Belmont
- After-hours book return
- Bike rack
- Computers (close 30 minutes before the building does)
- Meeting room
- Parking lot
- Study rooms
A parking lot with two accessible parking spaces is available adjacent to the east side of the building. Access the parking lot from Melrose Street, which is one way heading west from Lincoln Avenue. The parking lot can also be reached from Paulina Street, by turning into the alley south of the building.
- One accessible parking space is available in front of the building along Melrose Street and one space is available in the parking lot on the east side of the building.
- Accessible main entry door, restrooms, water fountain and self-checkout station.
- Two ADA computer workstations: one for adults and one for children. These workstations feature:
- All CPL computers have the Windows 7 screen Magnifier and Narrator.
Wheelchair-accessible computer table