Spring is finally here! Ready to brighten up your wardrobe?
Try these easy ideas to update and refresh your spring wardrobe on any budget. They're perfect for the novice sewer to the most advanced.
- Add an appliqué to a cardigan.
- Add some bead embroidery to:
- a neckline of a blouse
- the hem of a skirt
- the lapels of your button-up shirt.
- Try some colorful thread embroidery on the pockets of your slacks or jeans.
- Update the buttons on your blazer.
Whether you are a beginner or expert crafter, these titles will inspire and help get your clothes looking fresh!
New Complete Guide to Sewing: This book is great for beginner and expert sewers, with many illustrations and step-by-step diagrams.
Doodle Stitching: Great book for embroidery design and inspirations for all skill levels.
I Spy DIY Style: This book offers DIY projects that do not require a sewing machine. All crafting skills welcome.
Have some fresh ideas or tips on a wardrobe update? Share in the comments section below!