- West Pullman
- West Pullman Branch opened July 14, 2005.
- The branch features environmentally sustainable construction under the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System developed by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- The branch showcased an exhibit depicting the historical significance of the Pullman Porters and A. Phillip Randolph; items for the exhibit were loaned by the A. Philip Randolph Pullman Porter Museum.
- West Pullman Branch features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program, including:
- a mural and mixed media installation by Marcus Akinlana