- North Lawndale
- West Chicago Avenue Branch opened June 2, 2006.
- The branch features environmentally sustainable construction under the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System developed by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- West Chicago Branch features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program, including:
- relief sculptures entitled “The 8 Circles of Circuitous Roots” by Gregory Gomez
- textiles entitled “Garden Plots” by Nick Cave