- Little Village
- Toman Branch reopened in 2005 after a major renovation and expansion of the existing historical building. The renovated and expanded structure preserves the facade and interior fireplace of the original facility.
- The branch is named for John Toman, who started his public service career as a library clerk at age 13. During his 54 years in public service, he served as alderman, sheriff and county treasure.
- Toman Branch features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program:
- a mixed media piece entitled “We Want to Know” by Juan Chavez
- paintings by Judith Joseph