- Auburn Gresham
- West Englewood
- Thurgood Marshall Branch opened July 23, 1994.
- The branch is named for Thurgood Marshall (1908-1993), the first African American to serve on the United States Supreme Court.
- Thurgood Marshall Branch features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program:
- a relief sculpture entitled “The Legacy,” by Rene Townsend
- a quilt entitled “They All Had Something in Common” by Venus Blue
- relief paintings by Aki Donald Baker
- a sculpture “A Delicate Balance” by Terrence Karpowicz
- a bronze sculpture by Erik Blome