- South Shore
- South Shore Branch opened in May 1929.
- The building features Tudor-style architecture.
South Shore Branch features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program:
- Sculptures by Muneer H. Bahauddeen
- Six Posts (2020)
- Cosmic Postage Stamp (1987)
- Homage to Obatala (1985)
- New Generation by Elizabeth Catlett (1992)
- With Honors by Synthia Saint James