- South Chicago
- Calumet Heights
- South Chicago Branch was rededicated May 21, 1994, after undergoing a major renovation and addition.
- The branch was originally built in 1941.
- South Chicago Branch features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program:
- a painting by Christopher Buoscio
- an installation by Eleanor Clough
- a photograph by Sara Hoskins
- a lithograph by Michiko Itatani
- a lithograph by Kerry James Marshall
- a painting by Claire Prussian
- a mural by Street Sights Arts Program
- a lithograph by Karl Wirsum
- a mosaic by Mirtes Zwierzynski