- Near West Side
- Little Italy
- University Village
- Illinois Medical District
- Roosevelt Branch opened in 1924.
- The branch reopened in its current location on June 3, 1998.
- Roosevelt Branch is named after President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt (1858-1919).
- Roosevelt Branch features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program:
- a painting entitled “Night Time” by Jim Koss