- Rogers Park
- The Rogers Park Women’s Club established Rogers Park Branch in 1894 on Clark Street. The club’s members donated books and served as volunteer librarians.
- The branch opened in its current location on June 8, 1999.
- Rogers Park Branch features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program:
- paintings entitled “Millennium Paintings” by Al Tyler
- a sculptural installation entitled “The Pansies” by Jo Hormuth