- Portage Park
- Belmont Cragin
- Portage-Cragin Branch opened November 1, 1969 at its current location.
- In 1927, a storefront at 5148 W. Irving Park Road became the first home of Portage Park Branch.
- Portage-Cragin Branch features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program:
- a painting entitled “Valley” by Bill Cass