- McKinley Park
- McKinley Park Branch was dedicated June 11, 1994.
- The community and the library are named for the first park developed on the South Side, in 1901. The park was named for President William McKinley (1843-1901).
- McKinley Park Branch features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program:
- a mural entitled “Seasons Pursuing Each Other” by Amy Yoes
- a cotton textile entitled “Park, Past Through Present” by Elizabeth Kuhn
- a sculpture entitled “Dervish Revisited” by Leslie Scruggs