- Logan Square
- Humboldt Park
- Logan Square Branch was dedicated October 1, 2005.
- The U.S. Green Building Council granted Logan Square Branch silver certification under the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System.
- Logan Square Branch features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program:
- a series of drawings by Matt Irie
- a mixed media piece entitled “Neighborhood Garden” by Anna Kunz
- an installation entitled “Collecting Marbles for Fun” by Deborah Pieritz
- a painting entitled “Weeping Pig” by Dave Richards
- a painting entitled “The Awakening” by Arnaldo Roche Rabell