- Jeffery Manor
- South Chicago
- South Shore
- South Deering
- Jeffery Manor Branch opened in February 1999.
- Jeffery Manor takes its name from its proximity to Jeffery Boulevard and Merrionette Manor, areas developed by Robert Merrion as a result of the increased demand for housing after World War II.
- Jeffery Manor Branch features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program:
- stained glass entitled “Only a Book Away” by Quinton Elston Foreman
- a ceramic entitled “Table Stories” by Marva Lee Pitchford Jolly