- Jefferson Park
- Forest Glen
- Norwood Park
- Portage Park
- Jefferson Park Branch opened at its current location in 1970.
- The Jefferson Park neighborhood began as a village named after President Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826).
- The village was annexed to Jefferson Township in 1889, and the township was incorporated by Chicago in 1872.
- The branch features several art pieces, including:
- photographs of foreign outdoor scenery by Jeannine Krawczyk
- a book quilt and two framed sample blocks for the quilt, constructed and hand quilted by Bonnie Vondarche, a member of the Friends of Jefferson Park
- a folk art painting