- Irving Park
- Independence Park
- The Irving Park Woman’s Club, established in 1888 as a literary society, was instrumental in founding Independence Branch. As early as 1901, each member was asked to donate one book or magazine to form a circulating library.
- In 2019, the branch moved to 4024 N. Elston Avenue. This location is part of an innovative partnership between Chicago Public Library and the Chicago Housing Authority to co-locate housing with library services.