- Humboldt Park
- Humboldt Park Branch opened in its current location on July 13, 1996.
- A 5,000-square-foot expansion with sustainable features, including a rain-harvesting system for irrigation and conservation of water use, opened February 9, 2013.
- The branch is named for Alexander von Humboldt (1769-1859) a German scientist who was a founder of modern geography.
- Humboldt Park Branch features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program:
- a mural by Carlos "Dzine" Rolon
- a mural by Garth Edwards
- photographs by Lucy Gomez
- paintings by Bibiana Suarez
- a sculpture by Mike Hill