- Bezazian Branch opened January 26, 1957.
- The branch is named for Harold A. Bezazian, the son of Armenian immigrants and an aspiring writer, who enlisted in World War II and rose to the rank of lieutenant. He died March 11, 1945, a hero protecting his troops during the Battle of Luzon in the Philippines.
- Photographs of the neighborhood in the late 1970s by David Gremp
- Exterior mural designed by Janis Pozzi and painted by a group of local children