- Avalon Park
- Calumet Heights
- Greater Grand Crossing
- South Shore
- South Chicago
- Jeffery Manor
- Avalon Branch opened March 7, 2006.
- Architectural features include cathedral ceilings and clerestory windows.
- The branch features environmentally sustainable construction under the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System developed by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Avalon Branch features artwork funded through the Percent for Art Ordinance administered by the City of Chicago Public Art Program:
- a sculpture entitled "Current" by Barbara Cooper
- a digital photo collage by Stephen Marc