- West Garfield Park
- East Garfield Park
- North Lawndale
- Near West Side
- Austin Branch, an impressive building featuring decorative columns and moldings, was renovated between 1979 and 1981.
- It is named for developer Henry W. Austin, who in 1865 created a 280-acre subdivision of Cicero Township.
- The branch, designed by architect Alfred S. Alschuler, was first opened and dedicated to Henry W. Austin in 1929.