Our new website is here! We’re grateful to the Chicago Public Library Foundation for a $1 million investment to make this possible. The investment supported the creation of the new site, enhanced discovery and search features, our first mobile app and ongoing development for three years.
Explore Our New Homepage
As you start exploring, we think you’ll especially like these features:
- Choose your own username and PIN
- See your place in line for holds requests
- Keep a list of titles you want to check out in the future
- Keep a list of everything you’ve read
- Read reviews by other patrons—and write your own!
- Download magazines with Zinio
- Stream movies with Hoopla
Our new homepage showcases our diverse range of collections, events and services—and recommendations from our staff to help you decide what to check out next. We’ll update it often to help you discover all we have to offer.
Check out our videos to see how to:
Log In to Your New Account
Manage Checked Out Materials and Holds
Search for Books and Other Materials
Questions? Give us a call at (312) 747-4300 or stop by any of our locations.