Reading sprints are dedicated sessions where you and other Chicagoans can set aside a free hour to read together. You can participate from anywhere—home or school, sitting on the bus or hanging out at a cafe. Simply set aside some time to read The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, then take to Twitter and tweet about it using the hashtags #OBOC and #readingsprint. We’re interested in seeing how many pages you read, what your favorite quotes are, photos of where you are reading, and your opinions about the book. Join the discussion with us at our Twitter account (@1book1chicago), and hear what your fellow readers have to say too!
Reading sprints for Part One of our online reading experience begin soon! Join us at the following times:
- Thursday, February 5: 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 8: 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 10: 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 13 (#fridayreads): 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 18: 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, February 21: 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.