Online Meeting Recording
Public Meeting Notice
Board of Directors
Chicago Public Library/Chicago Public Library System
January 18, 2023, 9:00 a.m.
The January 18, 2023 meeting of the Chicago Public Library Board of Directors will be hosted virtually.
Copy and paste the following link into your browser to access the meeting. https://vimeo.com/event/2442504
A summary of the public comment portion is available below:
- Written statements are the preferred method of public comment and will be accepted up to 24 hours in advance of the meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public comment will take place at the end of the meeting. Members of the public wishing to speak must complete the speaking request form, ahead of the meeting. You may access the form on the Board of Directors agenda post on the CPL website. Forms must be submitted by 10 a.m. on Tues, January 17th.
- A maximum of 5 members of the public will be permitted to comment. Selected speakers will be chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each will be given instructions on how to provide up to 2 minutes of comment.
The date to submit a request has passed.
January 18, 2023, 9:00 a.m. / Virtual Meeting
- Approval of minutes for the November 9, 2022 meeting (action required)
- Election of Officers (action required)
- Schedule of Requisitions, Contracts and Licenses (info only)
- Programming Update (info only)
- CPL Operations and Facilities Report (info only)
- Commissioner’s Report (info only)
- Chicagoans of the Year for Books
- Chicago’s First Poet Laureate
- Equity Assessment Update
- Annual Report
- Osterman Awards
- Service Awards
- New Hires, Promotions and Retirements
- Chicago Public Library Foundation Report (info only)
- Other Business
- Public Comment
Next Board meeting: May 16, 2023, 9:00 a.m. / Virtual Meeting