Some procedures have temporarily changed during social distancing. Please see our Reopening FAQs for up-to-date information.
Unless otherwise noted:
- The Kids Museum Passport allows a family of four general admission during regular hours.
- A group must include at least one child under 18 for the pass to be valid.
- A maximum of two adults are admitted with each pass.
Passes are available for 19 museums. Click the museum name to see if a pass is available to check out:
- Adler Planetarium
- American Writers Museum
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Bronzeville Children's Museum
- Brookfield Zoo
- Chicago Botanic Garden: Free parking for one vehicle (car level only); admission is always free
- Chicago Children’s Museum
- Chicago History Museum
- DuSable Museum of African American History
- The Field Museum
- Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center
- Lincoln Park Zoo: 10 percent discount on food and retail purchases for a family of four; admission is always free
- McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museum of Science and Industry
- National Museum of Mexican Art: 20 percent discount at the museum store for a family of four; admission is always free
- National Museum of Puerto Rican Arts & Culture: 10 percent discount at the museum store for a family of four; admission is always free
- The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- Shedd Aquarium