Visit chipublib.org/digitalpasses and log in with your library card number and PIN. Once logged in, you can view all attractions and offers available to you.
You can also search for offers by date, attraction name or location. Information about each attraction and offer is available before making a reservation.
Using the calendar, you can choose what date you want to make the reservation for and then choose the Reserve option under the attraction. A confirmation box will appear, and you will receive a confirmation email.
- Reservations must be made for a specific date. The digital pass is only valid for the reservation date listed on the pass - attractions have the right to decline a pass if you attempt to use it on a different date.
- We recommend waiting to print or download your digital pass until you are sure you will be able to use it on the reservation date. Learn how to cancel or change your reservation.
- You will get a reminder email three days before your reservation.
- Some attractions will accept a mobile pass or printed pass; others will accept a printed pass only. We encourage you to visit your local library location if you need assistance printing.
- Reservations can be made up to 3 months in advance (specifically, the current month plus the next two full months.
- The person who makes the reservation must be present and able to provide an ID with the same name as is on the reservation.
- Make sure to bring your confirmation - the attraction you visit will not be able to look up your digital pass reservation.