Computer help from a CyberNavigator technology tutor is available at Harold Washington Library Center:
- Monday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The CyberNavigator also offers help in Ukrainian.
Please call (312) 747-4898 to confirm availability.
CyberNavigators offer classes and one-on-one sessions. One-on-one sessions are available by appointment and last up to an hour.
- Computer basics
- Email and Internet basics
- Online job searching and resume writing
- CPL website and online resources
- eBooks and other digital content
Over 75 CPL locations have a CyberNavigator; these technology tutors are located throughout the city. This program is funded by grants to the Chicago Public Library Foundation.