Computer help from a CyberNavigator technology tutor is available at Harold Washington Library Center:
- Monday: 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The CyberNavigator also offers help in Czech and Greek.
Please call (312) 747-4898 to confirm availability.
CyberNavigators offer classes and one-on-one sessions. One-on-one sessions are available by appointment and last up to an hour.
- Computer basics
- Email and Internet basics
- Online job searching and resume writing
- CPL website and online resources
- eBooks and other digital content
CyberNavigators are available citywide. See locations and hours for all CyberNavigators.opens a new window
This program is funded by grants to the Chicago Public Library Foundationopens a new window.