Computer help from a CyberNavigator technology tutor is available at Edgewater Branch:
- Monday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Please call ahead to confirm availability.
CyberNavigators offer classes and one-on-one sessions. One-on-one sessions are available by appointment and last up to an hour.
- Computer basics
- Email and Internet basics
- Online job searching and resume writing
- CPL website and online resources
- eBooks and other digital content
CyberNavigators are available citywide. See locations and hours for all CyberNavigators.opens a new window
This program is funded by grants to the Chicago Public Library Foundationopens a new window.