About This Library
North Pulaski Branch was dedicated June 15, 1996.
Originally called Northwest Branch and located at 1615 N. Pulaski Road, the branch later became the North Pulaski Branch in reference to its location. The branch later moved to 4041 W. North Avenue, but fire destroyed this building on Christmas Day 1989. The branch relocated to 1330 N. Pulaski Road in 1990 and moved to its present location in 1996.