About This Library
Public library service to the Jefferson Park area started in 1904 with a delivery station at 4274 N. Milwaukee Avenue. By 1945, a sub-branch was located at 4928 N. Milwaukee Avenue. A larger branch at 5302 W. Lawrence Avenue opened in May 1953. After nine changes in location between 1904 and 1970, Jefferson Park Branch opened at its present location in 1970.
This branch has a reading garden.